Saturday, December 22, 2012

My New Crush



pictures by google, one of the scene of Bruce Lee, My Brother

I had just watched an Asian movie titled Bruce Lee My Brother, and I saw this really charming guy, with the    most awesome eyes and smile in the world, acted as a young Bruce Lee. So, I decided to surf the internet to find his name, and I found some surprising things. He is a singer, model,songwriter and a producer too! So say hi to Aarif Rahman Lee, my new crush.


He was born on 26 February 1987 in Hongkong, his father is Malay-Arab-Chinese ancestry (which is clearly seen! see, the damn mixture makes a handsome face) and his mother is Hongkonger. He loves to play guitar, and based on Wikipedia, he had won so many awards for his work. Well, who doesn't like a handsome and talented guy? He's also so stylish.



I'm drooling


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4432523/?claim=d67tdwwc5ea">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.