Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello and Goodbye

First thing I want to say is : sorry for lack of posts and long hiatus. I was so busy preparing my performance for the farewell party. And thank God, it went well. Secondly, I have graduated! So happy knowing that my scores were great though I wasn't in the Top 10, but I'm grateful.

There's always, always something about the graduation that scares me. Losing friends, teachers, being such a stranger in senior high, yeah that scares me a lot! Even though people recognize me as an easygoing girl, let me tell you, my secret that I've been hiding for a long long time is that I'm such a shy girl!

Last month, my school held a trip to Bali celebrating the end of National Exam. It was a fun trip, we went to many places, like, Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and so much more. Well, beside the trip that we did in a group, my school gave the student 'free hours' from 8 to 10 p.m. Me and the gang absolutely used this opportunity to go out. We had a lot of fun and extra ordinary experiences.


Jimbaran- Ganesha Cafe

sorry for this noisy picture :( I used high ISO because the lighting is awfully bad

Jimbaran is such a cool place to hang out. We went there on the second day. We spent the night enjoying so many kinds of seafood. Goshhhh I gained few kilos there ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.