Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Direction Infection

First, I'm very sorry to all of you. I was drowning in my tasks and exams :""( being in senior high was tough, I get much busier than I used to in junior high :( But, it's holiday!! I have bought some magazines, met up with some of my friends, gosh I feel younger now :)))

Last Friday, I went to a mall with Vania, Verens, and Kara. We went to Gramedia because Verens was looking for a dictionary for our Extensive English class. Sadly, she couldn't find the dictionary. We were leaving when I saw this One Direction book made by a fanbase.( I AM A DIRECTIONER!!!!!! *smile widely*) So I took the book-which was in front of me-ran to the cashier, and finally, the book is in my hand!!!! *cheers*


THE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mind my ugly face ><


The book was so awesome, it shares 1D Facts, 1DFamily, 1D Love Life, anything. The pictures were in a great resolution, everything in this book was just awesome! :) I also got a poster and a paper doll from the book. The picture above was the poster, I put it in front of my bed because I want to see the boys everytime I wake up *loveee* I want to say thankyou to 1DirectionIndo admins who created this book, I think this book is addictive.

The Book Title : We ♥ One Direction, From Directioners to Directioners
72 pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.