Friday, October 19, 2012

Blue

It took a while for me to realize that varsity jacket can change your whole look. I was wearing my brother's varsity. Really love the soft dusty blue and it matches my midi dress, sorry for lack of photos but no one could take it for me.




How many times have I mentioned about my crazy school thingy? You guys must be really bored 'cause now I got a good news coming from school. I decided to join a newsreader competition. The selection is tomorrow and I really hope I could do my best so I can be chosen as the contestant *finger crossed*

And there's something that annoys me, from school of course. Well, I'm a different kind of girl. I'm not calm at all, I enjoy talking to the boys because they bring less drama, but it doesn't mean that I don't wanna make friends with the girls. I only have few girls friend at school and idk, it's just, I feel really weird to start talking to other girls, because I used to say things faithfully without knowing it's hurting them or not. So, what do you guys think? Do I have to change myself or just stay true and be friendless all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.