Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Learned Something Today

I've just watched '500 Days Of Summer'. Zooey Deschanel, my favorite girl was in that movie. It taught me that you can't never plan anything that wasn't meant to be planned. A simple example like, when you meet 'the one' or 'the last' or 'something that you never want to lose' it's not under your control. Maybe you'll meet him when you're at a bakery, bookstore, or at your favorite place. You might think that you'll meet him for only once. But one thing you should know, when God says you and him are meant to be, He will set the best place for you both to meet again. And I think it is the sweetest mystery that brings you to the 'happily ever after' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.