Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Favorite Quote for Today



Rachel Hansen:  "Look, I know you think she was the one, but I don't. Now, I think you're just remembering the good stuff. Next time you look back, I, uh, I really think you should look again."

It's so hard to find a picture of a scene when Tom was sitting with Rachel after she played football with her friends. I was wishing to get that picture and I had googled it but I found nothing.

Then suddenly, my friend send me an email.


She sent me this. Tom and Rachel were talking about Summer
inspired :)

Does anyone think that Rachel looks like Elle Fanning? I always can't find any difference between Chloe Moretz and Elle Fanning. They both are cute, talented, and stylish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments on my posts, guys. I can't promise that I'll reply them all,but every comment will be appreciated.